UltraMeal® Plus 360° Medical Food by Metagenics
Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
Recommendations: Blend (no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (51 grams) of UltraMeal Plus 360° into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Form: 25.5 oz. (714 g) Powder Container
(Natural Vanilla) (14 servings)
26 oz. (728 g) Powder Container (Dutch Chocolate) (14 servings)
25 oz. (700 g) Powder Container (Strawberry Supreme) (14 servings)
Serving Size: 2 scoops (51 g)
UltraMeal® Plus 360° is a medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease by supplying a combination of acacia extract, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), plant sterols, and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones.
In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, the ingredients in UltraMeal Plus 360° along with a diet and exercise have been clinically shown in a preliminary study** to:
- Lower the apolipoprotein B-to-apolipoprotein A1 (apoB/apoA1) ratio
- Reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
- Increase HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) levels
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360° provides:
- PharmaSoy®a technologically advanced nutritional blend of superior soy protein, isoflavones, and dairy-free calcium.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and acacia extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels.
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)a body-ready, nature-identical folateto promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Low-glycemic-index formula to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels.
- High-quality foundation nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Available in natural and delicious, dairy-free Natural Vanilla, Natural Dutch Chocolate, and Strawberry Supreme.
| || |
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING (NATURAL VANILLA):|
|Calories || 165 |
|Fat || 3 g|
| 1 g|
| 0 g|
|Cholesterol || 0 mg|
|Sodium (as sodium chloride) || 290 mg|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride and potassium iodide) || 500 mg|
|Carbohydrate || 23 g|
| 4 g|
| 16 g|
|Protein || 15 g|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) || 1,750 IU|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) || 60 mg|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) || 600 mg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate) || 3 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) || 40 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) || 11 IU|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) || 0.75 mg|
|Riboflavin || 0.85 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide) || 10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) || 25 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate) || 400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) || 30 mcg|
|Biotin || 150 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) || 5 mg|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) || 500 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide) || 75 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) || 150 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate) || 9 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate) || 1 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese gluconate) || 0.3 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) || 100 mcg|
|Isoflavones || 17 mg|
|Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols) || 2,000 mg|
|Other Ingredients (Natural Vanilla): Soy protein isolate (PharmaSoy®), fructose, soy fiber (soy), plant sterols (soy), inulin, natural flavors, olive oil, silica, proprietary blend* of RIAA and acacia [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and acacia extract], lecithin (soy), cellulose gum, xanthan, and carrageenan. Contains: soy.|
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing, or if taking anti-coagulant medication. If you are taking other medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.