FREE SHIPPING on ALL US ORDERS
Shipped by USPS Priority or First Class Mail
(Nutri-West Prohibits Free Shipping on its supplements)
Totalsupplement is closing. We are selling off our inventory.Satisfaction Guaranteed - Serving Customers Since 2003
(Add to Cart button below supplement description)
SymphoraSymphora by Metagenics
Support for Brain Cortisol Function
Recommendations: Two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 60 Tablet Bottle
Symphora is formulated to promote a positive mood and mental well-being by beneficially modulating cerebral metabolism of the neurohormone cortisol.
- Cortisol is a glucocorticoid hormone associated with mood, well-being, and stress response
- Features DHEA, which research suggests may support a positive mood by modulating the effects of brain cortisol during periods of stress
- Provides vitamin D, a vitamin that has been associated with serotonin metabolism and a positive mood
- Supplies neuroactive vitamin B12 and folatecofactors in the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as serotonin
- Designed to act centrally, within the brain, this formula features 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, which research suggests is able to pass the blood-brain barrier
|TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:|
|Vitamin D || 800 IU|
|Folate (as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate) || 800 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) || 1,000 mcg|
|DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) || 50 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).|
Warning: DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. For adult use only. Avoid use if patient has, or has a history of hormone-related cancer, diabetes, or bipolar disorder. If patient has a medical condition or takes medication use with caution. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
I have been a customer for some time now and I just want to thank you for your wonderful service. In all the time I have dealt with your company, I have never had a disappointing experience. I have always received my supplements in an expeditious manner and I've never received an order with any problems.
It is truly a pleasure to do business with you folks. I am a committed customer and do not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who is interested."
"There are several Total Supplements' products that I rely on to keep me healthy and functioning. I usually try to order them in advance but sometimes forget or have to wait to order. I am and can always be confident that they will arrive very quickly, much quicker than any other product that I order (that aren't even of the same quality). I have been a customer for well over 5 years and have confidence in saying that they will get you your product fast."