| || |
FREE SHIPPING on ALL US ORDERS (offer only valid while this notice is posted)
Shipped by USPS Priority or First Class Mail
(Nutri-West Prohibits Free Shipping on its supplements)
Satisfaction Guaranteed - Serving Customers Since 2003
(Add to Cart button below supplement description)
Selestro by Metagenics - All-Natural Menopausal Relief
Recommendations: One tablet one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare.
Form: 60 Tablet Bottle
Selestro is an easy-to-use formula that features clinically effective levels of both soy isoflavones and black cohosh—two highly valued plant ingredients with a long history of safe use and current use in modern gynecological practice
- Relieves menopausal symptoms such as:
| — Hot flushes/night sweats |
— Occasional sleep disturbances
— Mild mood swings
| — Occasional irritability |
— Short menstrual cycles
- Provides natural selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) in the form of a full spectrum of soy isoflavones—including a 1.2:1 to 2:1 daidzin to genistin ratio.
- May increase the ratio of 2-hydroxyestrone ("good" estrogen) over 16α-hydroxyestrone, which research suggests may correlate positively with breast health.
- The formula may support healthy blood lipid levels through its influence on estrogen receptors and its antioxidant properties.
- Soy and black cohosh phytonutrients support bone health by modulating estrogen and calcium metabolism.
- Provides the species of black cohosh (Actaea racemosa*) shown to be safe and effective in clinical studies.
| || |
|EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:|
|Soybean Concentrate† || 100 mg |
| 40 mg |
|(contains all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin) || |
|Black Cohosh Root and Rhizome Extract (Actaea racemosa††) || 80 mg |
|[standardized to 2.5% (2 mg) triterpene glycosides as 27-deoxyactein] || |
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose, silica, sodium starch glycolate and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan). Contains: soy. |
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking medication or have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble. Keep out of the reach of children.
I have been a customer for some time now and I just want to thank you for your wonderful service. In all the time I have dealt with your company, I have never had a disappointing experience. I have always received my supplements in an expeditious manner and I've never received an order with any problems.
It is truly a pleasure to do business with you folks. I am a committed customer and do not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who is interested."
"There are several Total Supplements' products that I rely on to keep me healthy and functioning. I usually try to order them in advance but sometimes forget or have to wait to order. I am and can always be confident that they will arrive very quickly, much quicker than any other product that I order (that aren't even of the same quality). I have been a customer for well over 5 years and have confidence in saying that they will get you your product fast."