NAC, NAC N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine by Biotics Research
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, an acetylated form of cysteine, is readily
absorbed to immediately provide an efficient precursor of
cysteine for continued glutathione (GSH) synthesis.
NAC - supplies N-acetyl-L-cysteine, a derivative of L-Cysteine. NAC is more stable and better absorbed than L-Cysteine. A potent antioxidant and a precursor to glutathione, NAC is hepatoprotective.
NAC is an amino acid antioxidant of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC), which can reduce the risk of influenza by 20% at a dosage of 1,200 mg per day1. NAC also raises glutathione and reduces biofilms that harbor infection. Take (1) capsule, three times daily.
The amino acid cysteine in its pre-acetylated form is known as N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. It is essential for glutathione synthesis
as it serves as the precursor to glutathione intracellular synthesis. Glutathione is a critical component of the immune
system, as it is an important intracellular water-soluble antioxidant.
The protective method of NAC has been attributed to its:
Nucleophilicity, antioxidant activity
• Modulation of the metabolism
• Effects in the mitochondria
• Decrease in the biologically effective dose
• Modulation of DNA repair
• Inhibition of genotoxicity and cell
• Modulation of gene expression and signal
• Regulation of cell survival and apoptosis
• Anti-inflammatory activity and
• Immunological effects
• Inhibition of cellular dysfunction
• Influence on cell cycle progression
• Inhibition of hypercellular growth
• Inhibition of invasion and abnormal cell proliferation
• Ability to block NF-kappaB activation6
• Protection against the adverse effects of
chemopreventive and chemotherapeutical agents
Each capsule supplies:
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 500 mg
RECOMMENDATION: One (1) capsule each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains: 180 Capsules