Meda-Stim by Biotics Research
This product contains nutrients and botanical medicines to support optimal thyroid function, which is necessary for proper metabolic rate.
Broad-spectrum, proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, glutathione, and herbs to support thyroid function and the conversion of T-4 (thyroxine) to T-3 (triiodothyronine).Dosage: Take (1) capsule each day with food.
Caution: Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Each capsule supplies:
- Thiamin (B1) (as mononitrate) 2 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) 2 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 2.4 mg
- Iodine (from Kelp and Bladderwrack) 67 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 4 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 30 mcg
- L-Aspartic acid 175 mg
- L-Glutamic acid 100 mg
- Glutathione (Reduced) 20 mg
- L-Tyrosine 20 mg
- Rubidium (from vegetable culture) 10 mcg
- Salvia officinalis (leaf) 15 mg
- Parietaria diffusa (whole herb) 20 mg
RECOMMENDATION: One (1) capsule each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a health care professionalCapsules per bottle: 100