DSF FORMULA by Nutri-West
The perfect supplement to be chosen in stressful times! Glandulars, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytochemicals synergistically work together to support the various energy-producing systems of the body. Ingredients:
Each Tablet Supplies: Adrenal 25mg, Thymus 70mg, Spleen 20mg, Stomach 10mg, Parotid 80mg, (all bovine source). Vitamin C 175mg, Vitamin B-2 15mg, Vitamin B-6 10mg, Niacinamide 15mg, Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate) 105mg, Grape Seed Extract 1mg, Lemon Bioflavonoids 225mg, L-Tyrosine 175mg, Magnesium (as oxide) 45mg, Zinc (as chelate) 5mg, Chromium (as chelate) 50mcg, Potassium (as chelate) 2mg, Chlorella 50mg.
DSF Formula is the perfect supplement to be chosen in stressful times! Glandulars, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytochemicals synergistically work together to support the various energy-producing systems of the body.
Nutri-West DSF Formula
DSF is an adaptive product used to support the adrenal, digestive and immune systems.
Symptoms associated with adrenal problems:
- Tend to be a late evening/night person
- Tired in the evening, then have a second burst of energy around 11pm
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Slow starter in the morning
- High blood pressure (normal is 120/80)
- Feeling wired or jittery if drinking coffee
- Clench or grind teeth
- Calm on the outside, troubled inside
- Chronic low back pain, worse with fatigue
- Become dizzy when standing up suddenly
- Arthritic tendencies
- Crave salty foods
- Perspire easily
- Chronic fatigue, or get drowsy often
- Afternoon yawning
- Afternoon headache
- Asthma, wheezing or difficulty breathing
- Sensitive to bright light
- Allergies and/or hives
- Weakness, dizziness
Tyrosine is a precursor to thyroid, adrenocortical hormones and to the neurotransmitter dopamine.
Magnesium is required for the proper function of nerves and muscles.
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) plays an important role in the manufacture of adrenal hormones.
Vitamin C and lemon bioflavonoids are important antioxidants and help support the immune system
Tissue concentrates help support the function of the target organ.
Suggested Dosage: 1 tablet 3 times daily
High dosages of vitamin C (>1000 mg.) should not be taken by gout patients or by kidney stone formers. Vitamin C is contraindicated in iron overload disease.