| || |
FREE SHIPPING on ALL US ORDERS (offer only valid while this notice is posted)
Shipped by USPS Priority or First Class Mail
(Nutri-West Prohibits Free Shipping on its supplements)
Satisfaction Guaranteed - Serving Customers Since 2003
(Add to Cart button below supplement description)
Cal Apatite, 90 Tablet Bottle
Cal Apatite Complete Bone Nutrition
Recommendations: Three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form: 90 Tablet Bottle
Cal Apatite is a comprehensive bone support formula featuring purity-certified, calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, delicate organic factors and protein matrix, bone-derived growth factors, and a full spectrum of trace minerals that naturally comprise healthy bone.
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller tablets.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Cal Apatite is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle raised on land where no pesticides are used.
- Cal Apatite has 20% collagen protein comprised almost exclusively of Type 1 collagen (96%), the predominant collagen in bone, providing further proof of the purity of our MCHC.
| || |
|THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:|
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) || 626 mg |
|Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) || 398 mg |
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)† || 1,500 mg |
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan). |
I have been a customer for some time now and I just want to thank you for your wonderful service. In all the time I have dealt with your company, I have never had a disappointing experience. I have always received my supplements in an expeditious manner and I've never received an order with any problems.
It is truly a pleasure to do business with you folks. I am a committed customer and do not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who is interested."
"There are several Total Supplements' products that I rely on to keep me healthy and functioning. I usually try to order them in advance but sometimes forget or have to wait to order. I am and can always be confident that they will arrive very quickly, much quicker than any other product that I order (that aren't even of the same quality). I have been a customer for well over 5 years and have confidence in saying that they will get you your product fast."