| || |
FREE SHIPPING on ALL US ORDERS (offer only valid while this notice is posted)
Shipped by USPS Priority or First Class Mail
(Nutri-West Prohibits Free Shipping on its supplements)
Satisfaction Guaranteed - Serving Customers Since 2003
(Add to Cart button below supplement description)
Heartburn is often triggered by over eating or an impaired digestive system. Avoiding common heartburn triggering foods and incorporating natural supplements for heartburn will provide relief.
The 10 best supplements for heartburn are:
- Barberry. This shrub with bright yellow flowers and thorns has been used in folk medicine as a treatment for heartburn. Barberry extracts obtained from roots, bark, and fruits contain alkaloids with medicinal and anti-inflammatory properties. These help to boost immunity and ease inflammation on the intestinal tract.
- Bromelain. This is a compound present in pineapples. Bromelain extracts are used as supplements for heartburn. Bromelain compounds help to treat heartburn by lowering inflammation-induced pain and stomach infections.
- Devils Claw. A natural supplement for heartburn, devils claw supplements are advised by complementary medicine practitioners to treat an upset stomach, poor appetite, and hyper acidity. Anti-inflammatory glycosides such as harpagoside present in devils claw makes it an effective supplement for heartburn.
- Licorice. Used extensively in both Western and Eastern medicine, licorice roots are valued as supplements for heartburn. Since licorice may have certain side effects, it would be best to consult your physician before taking these supplements for heartburn.
- Chamomile. A gentle and soothing supplement for heartburn, chamomile leaves are used in dried form or tinctures. Active ingredients present in chamomile, especially in Roman chamomile, are used to treat nausea, acidity, stomach pains, and heartburn.
- Aloe Vera. Muco polysaccharides present in aloe help to improve ulcers and alleviate burning sensations in the chest. Aloe vera juice, powders, or capsules help heal inflamed intestinal linings and relieve heartburn.
- Vitamin supplements and calcium magnesium supplements. These act as alkalizing agents and help to combat an over-acidic stomach environment. These supplements for heartburn are typically advised in-between meals to improve digestion.
- Probiotic supplements (Click Here) One of the best supplements for heartburn are probiotics which can be added to your diet in both natural and supplemental forms.
- Artichoke. Natural supplements such as artichoke leaf extracts are gaining popularity as heartburn supplements. There have been individual studies supporting the use of artichoke leaf extracts for improving stomach pH. However, extensive research about this natural supplement and its side effects is needed.
- Ayurvedic herbal supplements. Ayurveda recommends use of medicinal neem, turmeric, dandelion roots and seeds such as cumin and coriander as natural supplements for heartburn.
Bromelain Plus (Lactose Free) (100 T) by Biotics Research - supplemental enzyme support, providing Bromelain and Papain, along with inositol and the amino acid L-Cysteine. Product provides proteolytic (decomposition of protein) activity. Helps relieve muscle pain due to overexertion by supporting the body?s natural anti-inflammatory response. Each tablet supplies:
Bromelain (2,500 MCU/gm) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 100 mg
Papain . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 mg
Inositol. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 mg
L-Cysteine (as L-Cysteine HCI). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 mg
RECOMMENDATION: One (1) tablet three (3) times each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains: 100 Tablets
Ca/Mg-Zyme by Biotics- supplemental source of calcium and magnesium. Three (3) capsules supply:
Calcium (as calcium citrate) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 350 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 70 mg
RECOMMENDATION: One (1) to three (3) capsules each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains: 90 Capsules
Colon Plus PowderColon-Plus Powder by Biotics Research supplies Psyllium Seed Powder, Mannitol, Kelgin, Apple Pectin, Peppermint Leaf Powder, Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100 mg, Anise Seed Powder, Flax Seed Powder, Bromelain, Celery Seed Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS-1), Aloe Vera Powder (aerial part), and Prune Powder (fruit). This product may help furnish a smoothing effect and provide bulk which promotes natural elimination.
RECOMMENDATION: Mix three (3) teaspoons (7.5 gm) with six (6) Fluid oz. of cold water or juice. Take one (1) to three (3) times each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains: 8 ounces (227 gm) (30 servings)
Gastrazyme by Biotics Research - Source of vitamin U and other nutrients known to oppose inflammation and help with healing in the gastro-intestinal tract. Consider with ulcers, hiatal hernia, acid-reflux, excess production of hydrochloric acid, heartburn, sour stomach and as a source of chlorophyll.
Supplies specific nutrients including vitamin U complex, chlorophyllins and vitamin A, ingredients known to support healing of GI tract which may become stressed due to normal, everyday factors.
Licorice PlusLicorice Plus by Metagenics
Licorice Plus is a specially designed, herbal adrenal support formula for individuals who are burned out and exhausted. It features standardized extracts of licorice and ashwagandha combined with rehmannia and Chinese yam.
- Supports proper adrenal function, which is associated with a healthy physiological response to stress.
- Features licorice, an herb with an unparalleled reputation for promoting longevity, vitality, respiratory function, and healthy immunity.
- Provides ashwagandha, an Ayurvedic herb with renowned adaptogenic properties, that is often referred to as Indian ginseng.
- Provides highly valued Chinese herbs traditionally used to tonify kidney yin and promote overall health.
| || |
|TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:|
|Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) || 600 mg|
|[standardized to 25% (150 mg) glycyrrhizic acid] || |
|Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania somnifera) || 100 mg|
|[containing withanolides] || |
|A 4:1? proprietary herbal extract blend of: || 500 mg|
|Rehmannia Root (Rehmannia glutinosa) || |
|Chinese Yam Root (Dioscorea oppositifolia) || |
Warning: Do not exceed 600 mg of glycyrrhizic acid daily. Extended use at these levels may elevate blood pressure.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, hypertensive, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
I have been a customer for some time now and I just want to thank you for your wonderful service. In all the time I have dealt with your company, I have never had a disappointing experience. I have always received my supplements in an expeditious manner and I've never received an order with any problems.
It is truly a pleasure to do business with you folks. I am a committed customer and do not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who is interested."
"There are several Total Supplements' products that I rely on to keep me healthy and functioning. I usually try to order them in advance but sometimes forget or have to wait to order. I am and can always be confident that they will arrive very quickly, much quicker than any other product that I order (that aren't even of the same quality). I have been a customer for well over 5 years and have confidence in saying that they will get you your product fast."